Thursday, June 29, 2006

Best. Dogbreath. Ever.

Over the past few days, Jon and I have reported on many important events surrounding the animals at Aunt Susie's house. (Not us, you fools. Their pets!)

But none of those can possibly prepare you for this. Carjoy's cameras were lucky enough to catch Aunt Susie perfoming a nightly ritual with her dog, Ki.

Carjoy Pictures is proud to present "Brushy Brushy" starring Aunt Susie as herself, and Ki as "The Dog."



Thanks to Aunt Susie for letting us post this! And thanks to Uncle Larry, Hannah and Carrie for helping us trick Aunt Susie into letting us take video of it in the first place.

And thanks to the entire Robbins family for welcoming me into their home, and treating me like family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BEST VIDEO EVER!!!!!!! I KEELED OVER BECAUSE I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD